ISS Governing Documents
The Illinois Student Senate functions as outlined in our Constitution and Bylaws as ratified by the Student Body in March 2011. The Bylaws may be amended by the Illinois Student Senate through a proposed resolution subject to a two-thirds approval. Standing Rules are procedural rules enacted by the Senate that dictate specific elements of the Illinois Student Senate, but may be suspended by the body. For all meetings of the Illinois Student Senate, Roberts Rules of Order Eleventh Edition are utilized as the official authority and guide to parliamentary procedure.
- September Financial Report (pdf)
- October Financial Report (pdf)
- Fall 2011 Financial Report (pdf)
- January Financial Report (pdf)
- February Financial Report (pdf)
New Constitution Documents